Monday, October 8, 2012

Damn

18 months after my last post and my life has truly become a dream come true... tears well up in my eyes as I revisit these posts and realize that I created my life now in those days back then. The dreams about Paris, the dreams in Red, the artists creating the paper mache statue of liberty and here I am, in NYC, semi-famous, well loved and respected, with 3 visits opto Paris, and 5 Parisian shows to show for it. Damn life is sweet... Current reading the teachings of Abraham Hicks thanks to Neil Mautone. g No longer a Muslim, but still faithful. An old lady in the park and I were feeding the squirrels and she said something sublimely profound that no one had ever really articulated to me: Religion creates separation; Spirituality creates one-ness... More later. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment