Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Last night I had a dream that there were dozens of sculptors using their creative powers to build a huge, 80-100+ stories high, pure white, hollowed - almost paper mache-esque statue of what looked like it was going to be the statue of liberty. The face and neck were flown in by helicopter and magnificent lights were displayed on her. Sculptors on the helicopter spat out what seemed to be more concrete on patchwork materials - each sculptor seemed to work on his cell fervently and without regard to the person next to him, but each one knew what the ultimate outcome was - everyone was on the same page.

I also remember being in uniform before the sculptured portion of the dream. I saw myself in a full length mirror, and the uniform design was correct, but the colors weren't quite right. The tans were correct, but the greens were too green - like too vivid. Also there were massive blocks of a burnt orange mixed in with the improper colors. I do remember some sort of conflict - but to what nature or decree - I am unsure... this is all I can remember of it

Also - I've been paying attention to what I'm attracted to - Paris, France and everything about it... The Eiffel Tower, the fashion industry, the culture, even the power sources. I am scheduling shoots with Dallas Logan and Joseph Bleu when I got to NY. They are going to capture me and what it means to be a Cajun when I go - and I will be SO READY. Yes - yes indeed.

Besides that, Creepy unblocked me. Noticed when I went looking through some old messages - normally she pops up as a ghost, a deleted profile. Now, she's her again. . . Her hair is lighter...and needs a touch up at the roots. . . maybe I'll get her something for Valentines day - just to be an asshole. Lol - Paolo Coehlo just sent me a message saying that "A very small dose of revenge is always good for your health (ALEPH)." I might get Sable too - why not? :-) She's good for ignoring me. . .

Time to read up on the AOS I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment